Friday, October 19, 2012

Random Shorts..

A few nights ago I had another one of my short dreams..
Though this is much shorter than usual..

It started with me, walking in a mall that I've seen while I was in Hong Kong. I was following my sister down into a strange basement of the mall. As I followed her, the corridor walls suddenly began to crystallize into mirrors.. black mirrors. Although the mirrors are the type you'd see in a fun house, I could feel a chill as I walked down the hall.. an eerie sort of chill that crept up my spine. It was the mirrors.. they gave off some kind of strange aura..

Curious, I approached one of the mirrors.. at first my reflection didn't appear even while I stood right in front of it. How creepy.. I thought, and then suddenly my reflection walked into view. It completely startled me.. And next thing I know, my reflection transforms into some kind of monster, which resembled a sumo-version of my sister and I was suddenly shoved into the mirror.

And then I woke up in a somewhat strange position.. haha;;
I was lying on my back with my hands above my head

No comments:

Post a Comment