Saturday, October 27, 2012

Movie Night

After the past day of cloudy weather, the sunlight shone through the clouds once again.. though I prefer a moderate sunny day, rain with a little bit of thunder is quite good too.

Anywho~ Today's little blerb is just a short opinion on the movie, Paranormal Activity 4. Let's just say.. it was quite disappointing. I haven't watched the first three movies, since they didn't seem particularly interesting. However, I laugh and joke throughout the movie.. in my opinion, it wasn't scary at all. The "suspense" made it quite boring since it dragged on.. and on.. sighs. I don't recommend it. Unless you're up for some jokes, facepalm moments and lots of yawning~!!

Other than that, the two trailers preceding the movie caught my interest instead! Here they are, enjoy!!



That's all for now~
Going to zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment