Friday, October 05, 2012

Fall Season Anime

This fall season's new anime list seems to consist of some interesting animes! I'm quite interested in a few of them too. Anyway, here's a list! (Linked ones are the ones I'm watching..)

Aidoru Katsudou! ~
Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de ~ An adventure, fantasy and parody anime!
Bakuman 3 ~ It's season 3 of Bakuman! c:
BTOOOM! ~ This anime is quite interesting and has a psychological impact. Imagine if the war games and such that you play and enjoy became real and your life is on the line.. killing other players who may be your friends.
Busou Shiki ~
Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter ~
Code: Breaker ~ "An eye for an eye, A tooth for a tooth, Evil for Evil.." An interesting action, shounen anime with super powers!
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! ~
Girls und Pazor ~ About school and military..
Hayate no Gotoku (2012) ~
Hiiro no Kakera Dai Ni Shou ~
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb ~
Ixion Saga ~
K (K-Project) ~ The anime has quite an opening that catches your interest and then a mellow calm halfway.. er, scratch that.. I don't really seem to follow it very well haha;;
Kami-sama Hajimemashita ~ I quite enjoy this one, particularly because of my interest towards supernatural things, especially with Japanese supernatural beings such as demons and spirits. The anime seems to move in a quick-pace but I'm curious what's gonna happen to the heroine in this romance/comedy anime.
Litchi DE Hikari Club ~
Little Busters ~ An entertaining anime, quite comical too!
Magi ~ This anime is pretty cute ♥
Medaka Box: Abnormal ~
OniAi ~ The full name is quite long, Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne and involves the twin sister's incestuous love towards her older brother.. who only sees her as a little sister.
Psycho-Pass ~ Or Psychopath.. I'm quite excited fro this anime!! The artwork looks quite familiar too! -watches it- ;D
Robotics Note ~
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo ~ This anime seems interesting, I might watch it..
Shinsekai Yori ~ English name, From the New World; This anime really caught my interest right off the start.. the eerie atmosphere in the anime draws you in and makes you want to watch more.
Suki-tte Ii na yo. ~ This anime looks similar to the artwork of Paradise Kiss. I'll probably continue with this shoujo anime.
Teekyuu ~
To LOVE-Ru Darkness ~ Continuation of To LOVE-ru
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun ~ All I can say, this anime is pretty good. I'm probably basing my opinion due to the manga.
Zetsuen no Tempest ~ If you like magic, action, and mystery.. this psychological anime may interest you!

Although I'm not sure if it's complete or not. It will be updated! c:
** These links are direct links to Cyber12.com! Please help donate to support them, thank you! **

2 comments:

  1. omg code breaker has an anime!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what my friend said, haha.. I assume it was a good manga? XD

      I think most of these animes are from mangas.
      I hope you enjoy!

      Delete