Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cold Weather & Anime

The weather has been getting much more chilly these days, time for sweaters and thicker coats! I'm not very fond of the cold weather but, it 's manageable.. though it's much more difficult to crawl out of bed or stepping out of a hot shower, haha!! xD

Besides the approach of winter, exams are drawing near too! I'm a little nervous.. although psychology is an interesting course, it has a lot of terminology and theories. @~@;;;

But anyway...


I've been keeping tabs on quite a handful of anime, both summer and fall 2012 seasons. Just a little insight on what I thought of some:

Arcana Famiglia - The anime seemed to be cut short, and it's also a reverse harem. Despite the short story, I did quite enjoy the artwork. It was also quite interesting how the anime incorporates a different language as well as the types of unique powers from the "cards".
Kokoro Connect - Although this is a comedy, there are some moments which are rather serious. It's also a story of 5 good friends learning more about one another and themselves. A good short anime that I recommend. c:
Natsuyuki Rendezvous - A Josei romance anime, although quite short, but it's a beautiful story.
Sword Art Online - Still an on-going anime that is very very good!!! It does relate similarly to .hack or Hunter x Hunter's Greed Island saga but with a slight twist. An anime I definitely recommend!

Just a little short blerb for now~
And for some reason.. my pageviews disappeared from 3.4k to 0 LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment