Thursday, October 04, 2012

Warm and Breezy

Today was a fairly warm day with a nice rushing breeze that stirred my hair. I ran into an old friend of mine on the bus to Seneca@York and had great chat. While at school, I had a few things I needed to settle but unfortunately my co-ordinator wasn't there..

But anyway, I had quite an enjoyable time seeing my friends and chatting with them again hehe~ I hung around the class with them, listened in on the short lecture and met the professors. I guess it was a small insight for what I'll be doing soon. I stayed for quite awhile and by the time I left, I ran into my old friend again and had a long chat on the bus ride home. xD

--- Did some shopping before going home ---

And finally got home!!! The weather got a lot windier during the early evening but it was warm, so I didn't mind too much. Once home, I did some digging.. reading up on new animes to see what was interesting. In the end I watched Kami-sama Hajimemashita! At first, I found it pretty fast-paced, even for the first episode.. but it was enjoyable. Especially because it's about Japanese supernatural stuff haha~

Anywho.. that's all for today! Thanks for reading c:
Current status: relaxing.. essay is finished yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment