Friday, July 15, 2011

Commission


40% of profit will be donated to the North Toronto Cat Rescue!

I WILL DRAW...
- Fanart
- Original Characters
- Chibi
- Animals (simplified)
- Logos/Watermark Designs
- Graffiti
- Sketch/Lineart

I WON’T DRAW...
- Anthro
- Gore/Violence/NC-18/Hentai
- Racism/Offensive
- Vector/Sprite/Pixel
- Comics
- Muscles/Inflated
- All digital artwork/photo manipulations
- Icons
- Mecha/Robot/Guns

---
TERMS & CONDITIONS/RULES/FAQs
- I do not accept responsibility for artwork lost in the mail. I simply draw and send it. If however, the commission does get lost , I will send a high quality copy of the image to you.
- I will not draw until I receive full payment.
- I retain the right to decline any commission.
- I reserve all rights to the artwork, and commissioner may not redistribute/sell/alter/copy/upload etc. commissioned work to his/her/any site
- Do not remove my signature off your commission.

TERMS & CONDITIONS – LOGO/WATERMARK ONLY
- The commissioner will receive a high quality scan of both inked image and completed watermark/logo.
- I will provide thumbnail sketches, W.I.P. of the commission.
- I will not start the final draft until payment is received.
- I retain the right to decline any commission.
- I reserve all rights to the design, and commissioner may use the commissioned work as intended to his/her/any site.

---
PAYMENT & SHIPPING
~PAYPAL only; transfer fee included.
~Currency in U.S. Dollars

~Canada shipping -- $5USD
~U.S. shipping -- $7USD
~International shipping -- $10USD

---
COMMISSION FORMS
***Send an email titled “Commission Order” and copy one of these forms that correspond. Please and thank you!

My email: calico.twins@gmail.com

Commission Form
- Full Name
- Shipping Address or HQ scan request
- E-mail
- Type (logo/watermark/graffiti/lineart)
- Number of commissions
- Please include a description, colors, and/or style (1 of 3).


 Logo/Watermark Design: $15 USD 
***Prices are negotiable according to amount of detail.






☆ Sketches: $5-$8 USD 
***Prices are negotiable depending on the amount of detail.
***Limit 2 per commissioner, please and thank you!
***Extra $5 ~ Fully inked, black & white
~Custom; floral, animals, characters etc...





Slots Open
o1 ---
o2 ---
o3 ---
o4 ---
o5 ---

Waiting List...
o1 ---
o2 ---
o3 ---
o4 ---
o5 ---

Progress legend
 ~Not started
 ~Rough
 ~WIP
 ~Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment