Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

It's been awhile since I had a really weird or good dream to share.. fortunately, this morning I had one!!
So here goes! And italics are my narrative during my dream..

I don't quite remember my first half except that it was really good and it gradually went weird.. like random weird. Anyways, my two best friends; Sandy and Jess were in the second part with me. However, we were our 'child selves'.. so we were around 5 years old.. and we're at the zoo by ourselves.

-Ok, we're 5 years old and at the zoo alone? wtf?-



We then went to see the walruses. The containment tank of the walruses was made of something that looked like wood. It really made me wonder how the animals didn't break out. During the viewing of this blubbered mammal, all I could remember was Jess and Sandy's commentary:

Jess: Oh my- ewww! It's ass! Look at it's ass! Ewwwww!! There's something coming out!! The fuck is tha-
Sandy: Ewwww! What the fuck is that?! Gross! Oh my god it's pointing its ass at us!!

And I just stood  behind them quietly and nodding my head and watching the walruses. I guess I was shocked at both my two friends cussing or whatever that animal had stuck in its ass.. o_o;;;;;

-We're five..Fucking FIVE and swearing already?! The hell is this dream? It better not get any worse..-

Then suddenly, all the water in the tank disappeared but the walruses were still soaring as if through the water. And I guess the one walrus my friends kept commenting about heard them. It reared up and charged at the viewing window and burst through! We tumbled back a couple feet with an angry walrus up in our face.

-I want to wake up now... Q_Q-

The walrus stared us down for a few minutes before it let out a 'hmph' and crawled back into the tank. Then  the zookeeper, by the way appeared out of thin air, went to check up on the walruses and walked out with a big cylindrical glass container filled with something which looked like those preserved thousand-year-old ginseng! And I couldn't be more right because the zookeeper went, "And that's how we farm ginseng!"

-Ginseng doesn't grow out of a walruses ass!!!!!-

And I woke like thus --> WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!?!?! I WANT MY FIRST HALF BACK!!!!! D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment