Saturday, August 02, 2014

Vancouver Trip! Pt 3

More of Stanley Park~
Cruising around the park in the car and enjoying the forested cool shade and breeze blowing in from the water's waves. After the short walk, we visited other areas of at the park; another beach area and a park playground. At this short stop, I took the opportunity to doodle in the shade of the towering pine trees.


While my parents and sister wandered around the park, I also took some photos of the beautiful blue flowers at the park. There were a lot of these types of flowers. I think they're hydrangea flowers.. but I love how the blue just vibrated off the petals from the sunlight.


Beautiful blue flowers at Stanley Park!

In the next drive around the park, we passed by the Stanley Park Pavilion. It's a smaller stretch of Toronto's Botanical Garden but the flowers were in full bloom and brightly colored. It would've been a lovely spot for flower-lovers to draw, paint, and photograph with nature's beauties. I know I sure wish I brought my watercolors to paint flower studies~

End of this little post for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment