Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Short Dream Blerb

I had another one of my weird dreams again, but this time it's the quickest one I've had as of yet..
I don't remember too much about it, so this will be short blerb, haha~

One thing, the dream was mainly about the topic of blood, my blood...
So.. great start huh?

In my dream, I was paying the doctor a visit and there was a huge line up in the waiting area.. like some crazy phenomenon happened and everyone just decided to get a check up today;;
It was very crowded and stuffy. While waiting for my turn, the doctor's assistant did some physical measurements: height, weight, etc..

On my turn, it was very awkward..
I stepped on the scale and I weighed a thousand times more than my current weight! BUT STILL maintained the slim body-shape of an average-weight 120lb to 125lb-ish girl.
So I was like: LOL!!! OKAY..WTF?!?!?! O A O;;;; I'm made of pure mass!!

-I had a chat with my friend about this about a week ago and now this scenario decides to kicks in..?-

So what happened next, the assistant being completely dumbfounded by her discovery of my weight, shot me to the top of the list so I could be tested first. -Oh, f-ing great..> n>..-

Next thing I knew, I was laying on a cold table and blood was being pumped out of my arm. Surprisingly, I wasn't dead yet with so many pints of blood drawn.. I woke up not too long after, but felt extremely tired and cold. I still have goosebumps just thinking about it

End of blerb..
I think this dream made me more scared of having my blood drawn;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment