Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just Wondering..

Another interesting idea crossed my mind before I went to bed and I had quite a silly dream due to that, haha~!! Maybe it's because I recently have been thinking about Fairy Tail as well as Avatar: Last Airbender and Korra.. and what would happen.. Azula vs. Natsu! ;o

The dream didn't have much of a sequence either, just a variety of probable situations:
Natsu can eat fire to replenish his magic, so Azula's attack would probably be nullified unless she uses lightning..? Or Azula could fire bend Natsu's dragon slayer fire attacks.. but they're magical so would it work lol? There were quite a lot of other scenarios.. Then suddenly it changed to other versus situations.. like Gray/Juvia vs. Katara LOL!! In the end, my dream was very random..

Can you picture the situation? What d'you think would happen?
I woke up rather confused myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment