Monday, September 03, 2012

Unexpected Call of Nature ^^;

I had one of my vivid, action-packed dreams again, however this one woke me up in an awful way.. though most of it was fuzzy.. x.x

My old friends and I worked in an elite secret corporation, like spies, except we were assassins hired to silently eliminate certain underground gangs. My group was chosen to to fulfill this mission. A few of our members had already infiltrated the gang and slowly worked their way up to gain the boss's trust. Things were not as easy-going as planned. The boss does not easily trust, so many "tests" were given out and the result, several of my friends were taken care of.. Several months had passed and only a few of us were left. A couple of my female friends and I were able to get close to the gang's head, as he had great interest in including us into his harem!



Momentary blank part of the dream..
One of my last female friends also failed the many "tests".. as she rested in my arms, slowly dying from choking on blood.. I knew then, I'm alone..

Another dark moment.. and next thing I knew I was picked out to be married to the boss;;
Oh.. great..
There I was with a restaurant full of people; both gang members and other affiliated groups.. All eyes were on me as I was forced to sit on the stage. Dressed in a tight-fit white gown, my movements were stiff as I struggled to get my hands free, but it was futile.. I was held tightly by that disgusting man. The ceremony was about to begin when my best friends stormed in!

YES~ SAVED!!!
The party's crashed and kickass action starts here. Two of them happily goes on a kill spree, slicing and shooting, taking out the minions while the other one safely carried me to the dressing room.. The dress was too constricting for fast movements so he took me to change..

Me: Um, do you mind?
Him: -sly smile- Nope
Me: -looks at him suspiciously- Fine, then help me outta this..

I changed quickly into more workable, comfy clothes; a good fit black top and shorts. My weapons and tactic of choice, long spike needles carried around my belt. A lot of rough fighting, kicks and needle spikes to the neck for the finishing blow.

The dream ends abruptly when fighting with the boss.. because I get stabbed in the gut at the same time as my partner snapped his neck.

I woke up with a massive pain in my abdomen.. as if my gut was sliced open..
There was so much blood..

No comments:

Post a Comment