Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Short Dream Blurbs..

A couple nights ago I had a series of short dreams..
I don't remember most of the details either, though it disturbed my sleep.
So, these are basically short, short summaries, haha~ Enjoy!

~ Dream One: The Chase ~
My best friends, Sandy and Jess were with me riding in the back seat of a vehicle. The driver was unknown, but the voice was of someone we knew. Then out of nowhere an obstruction stopped the vehicle.. curious, Jess opened the side door to check out what happened. But to our surprise and fear.. the vehicle drove over one of the Queen spider's legs. Enraged that we caused her so much agony she sent troops of spider soldiers to capture us as her next meal. Next thing I know, we were running for our lives! Suddenly our clothes changed and we were equipped in our game-personality characters: Sandy-Archer; Jess-Warrior; Me-Mage/Healer. Jess and Sandy took down foes with more confidence as I provided back-up support buffs and heals, as well as effective offensive electric/light attacks. The times when I briefly woke up was when the spiders became slightly too close-ranged but I electrocuted them with ease!
[End]



~ Dream Two: Clouds and Laughter ~
I was in a bright white room of clouds, soft and fluffy like I've ever felt.. however, the scene was very blank. There was no color, no sound, except the gentle pouf of my footsteps as I walked across a cloud.. Nothing seemed to be happening so I continued to wander. Suddenly a different sound escaped underneath my foot! I was on a different cloud. A mischievous tweak and curled my lips into a smile. At first, I walked up and down the room, sounding every cloud. Next, I tried a jump! The sound automatically repeats until it is jumped on again. And so it began with a childish play of hopscotch. Slowly, I was creating more and more music as I jumped around on other clouds. Soon enough I was jumping on the walls and ceiling, sounding those clouds as well! It was so much fun! I thought it would last longer, but I was wrong. As I sounded the last cloud, an abyss opened underneath my feet and down I fell endlessly.. In the swirling darkness I could hear a quiet echo of laughter. As I continued falling, the laughter grew louder and louder.. In the end, I woke up to the loud, maniacal laughter going HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
[End]


Thanks for reading~!!
Brrr.. weather is getting chilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment