Monday, March 25, 2013

Stamp Comic

A recent project that required to use our childhood memories to illustrate a 3-panel comic. However, my childhood wasn't really that great and so I was permitted to use whatever idea that came to mind.

At first the idea that came to mind was very simple. I chose three normal-like characters, a young girl as the daughter, a suited man as the father, and a more meaty man to portray as a butcher you might seen in old cartoons. That's the gist of it.. but as I started to build the story.. it just sorta spiraled into something morbidly dark ^^;;; I hope you enjoyed reading it..haha;; Oh and FYI, read the text as if you're reading manga (right to left)


Many comments after reading:
"Bon, are you ok?" or "Omg... O_O"
Yes, I'm ok.. and I didn't really intend it to go that way..? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment