Monday, April 01, 2013

It's April!!!

It's like.. almost 7:30AM and I'm sitting here wide awake without a wink of sleep... all because I decided to drink some coffee in the afternoon, hahaha;;; ><  I am so sleep deprived, think I'll crash on my way to school x A x ~

But before all of that, my net was hiccuppy.. and I couldn't get my work done very well. However it's finally been back and working PROPERLY.. and so, this blog has become more of a journal with more random blerbs and super scrap work!!!

New art blog here: Bon Illustrations
It's brand new, so in it's baby stages. I will be updating it more often then dA with personal sketches and artwork. The ugly scraps will come here hahaha..;;

So random stuff included.. I can see the moon and it's day time! I should try and sleep a little...
-flops dead.. Zzz...-

No comments:

Post a Comment