Sunday, September 15, 2013

S2.American Horror Story: Asylum

I've actually finished this season quite a while ago.. before the week of school started; and I have to say that it's quite good too! There's a lot dealing with "faith and religion" in this part of the series because it is set back in time where mental wards were run by the church(?) I'm not sure of my history.. but anyway, I enjoyed the story and how it was presentented. The transitions between present and current future were smooth and easy to follow. However,  there is still the slight factor that it messes with your mind while watching. If one is an attentive viewer, you'd catch a lot of the details. I, unfortunately got spoiled by my sister,  so I knew what to expect at some parts.
That's all for now, thanks for dropping by~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment