Tuesday, September 03, 2013

First Day Back

It's the first day back to school. There's a lot more people in the fall semester in comparison to summer.. many lost new faces walking about the campus too. I realized that my walking pace was also much faster, I guess it's like trying to lose the freshman from following you to get around and asking directions. I know that is a bit mean of me, but personally,  I have a horrible sense of direction. So I wouldn't know how to give directions.. |||orz
Visual Development II
- Learned new insights and "rules" about composition and the personality of the camera to aid with both illustration and film.
- Reviewed the 180ยบ rule when it comes to composition and was elaborated too..
- The geometry of a composition and other elements used it film and and human psychology.
Interactive Illustration
- Working in Flash! I'm gonna need a lot of help with this, but I think it'll be fun!
Just a little short blerb, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment