Thursday, June 26, 2014

Convocation Ceremony

It's actually my first real convocation ceremony that I had on June 25th. I'm usually not the type of person who goes to such big events for celebrations but after my first conference meeting, I had a change of mind and decided to go.

The convocation ceremony was pretty much what I expected; with the robes, big screens, and speeches.. though minus the hats (which I didn't mind)..it was a great experience. Very exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time. Great and exciting in the sense I can see some of my friends and professors again and have a good good chat! While nerve-wrecking in the sense of all the energy and being on stage, haha ^^;

And of course~ a couple of pics!


Took a selfie while sitting after the stage walk~
My lovely diploma! I want to frame this.
Thank you for dropping by ~

No comments:

Post a Comment