Saturday, May 24, 2014

Energy Drain..

It's been almost a week since I started with my new job and I have to say that it's very very different. However, the learning experience is great! I can see my growth from work. Personally, I usually don't talk too much. And when I do talk A LOT, it's mainly to my two childhood best friends (and 彼氏 ♥). My comfort bubble is ranged due to my semi-introverted personality. It's calming in quiet places with usually with only 2-3 people. So being in large groups of people for too long really drains my energy.. especially if all of them are "extra" enthusiastic. This usually leads to stress and exhaustion.


Not a lot of people understand the extrovert and introvert personalities. Most people who don't understand them see it as excuses but it there is psychological evidence and explanations.

To put it simply:
Extroverts: They feed on group energy. They're leaders, enthusiastic, charismatic, usually loud and enjoy the spotlight.

Introverts: They cannot feed off of group energy. It actually drains them of their on conserves. They're the listeners and the back support.


That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment