Saturday, May 10, 2014

All Fails When...

You have a killer migraine that renders you completely powerless to even sit up without feeling nauseous. I really really hate that.. even more so when I was about to start working! It was one of my bad ones yesterday where the throbbing was so intense my eyes involuntarily tear up, my body temperature feels warmer than normal (yet it is) and the painkillers don't work. Everything becomes sensitive.. the light.. the sound.. and the no-way-to-get-comfortable-on-your-pillow feeling..

It was worse when I thought the pain has subsided and I sat up slowly for a drink of water and then nausea tackles me and throbbing begins all over again. It's like my body was telling me, "Haha, NOPE!!! -lies back down-"

It was just.. ugh..

PS. I'm all better now~
With the help of mints and sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment