Thursday, August 02, 2012

Enjoying the Ride

I had another dream again, and I'm glad this time it wasn't scary. It was quite interesting, fun, and very beautifully colored. I think I'll post a few images that could relate to how it looked like similarly. I hope you enjoy the read! C:

I was sitting on the Toronto subway, not sure which stop I would be getting off at, but I was heading East. There were not many people traveling that day so it was quiet.. a calming kind of quiet. I leaned back in my seat, watching as the train pass through a few underground tunnels. The second time it surfaced, the train environment changed. The interior was familiar.. I was on the MTR.. the subway train in Hong Kong!!!

My expression at the time...
I was curious, but I decided not to get off the train, so I remained seated. I watched as people come and leave the train like I had seen it everyday while I was in Hong Kong. I sat there for awhile, but nothing seemed to change. I was tempted to get off.. instead I slowly moved my way to the front cart of the subway.. hoping to see what may happen. I found a free seat as the train went underground once more. However, this time it didn't resurface..

Blanketed in darkness, the windows were painted black. Nothing could be seen except the reflection off the lighting. Then suddenly, CLICK! Everything went dark. My eyes slowly adjusted while tiny glowing specks, like dancing fireflies outlined the interior of the train. The sight was absolutely beautiful.

Everything was silent.. all you could hear was the soft coo as the train sped through the tunnel. I didn't notice but all the people in the train had disappeared. A strange revving sound echoed throughout the train.. the walls were peeling away, turning transparent! Somewhat startled, I ran to the nearest window and gazed outside. The subway train was still on the tracks.. however, the tunnel walls had changed. It was made of clear, thick glass lined with soft glowing blue lights to guide the path.

I found this image a while ago..
What I saw in my dream looked similar to this, just less bright.
I just stood there in awe.. the train was under the ocean! I watched fish, sharks, and other marine animals swim by gracefully in the vast glowing blue. The view was indescribably an amazing sight to behold. Not too long afterward, the train finally resurfaced and the train changed once again. I was on the subway train in Taiwan.

There was a moment of blank between.. I guess I fell asleep during the long ride. Next thing I knew, I was seated on a rollercoaster. It was the one I researched awhile back about a ride in Fuji-Q Highland Amusement Park, the Takabisha.


And it's most likely one of the rides that would scare me most! Although, there was a moment of comedy relief.. the person sitting next to me was eating popcorn with a straight, chill face. Just as the rollercoaster was about to go down on the steepest and scariest part..

I woke up..

No comments:

Post a Comment