Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Jumble of Dreams

I've had a couple of dreams the past few days, but most of them were very broken up so I wasn't able to piece it together. Last night's dream was similar, though clearer.. but still fairly mixed. I hope you enjoy the read~!!! C:

I opened my eyes, I was standing in my kitchen like I do every morning. I was making brunch when I heard the garage door. My dad came home and brought me a wonderful surprise. It was something I have always wanted and loved for a very long time.. He brought home two gorgeous cats! One was a young adult cat with black medium-length hair, a white underbelly, and beautiful big green eyes. The other one was a precious black kitten with lovely blue eyes. I was more than ecstatic! I named them right away, Oreo and Choco.



Everything felt so real..like all of my dreams.
Not long after I named them, I got down to knowing them more. They seemed to know me already.. probably from the cat shelter. I just sat on the couch happily while I gently petting Oreo. She laid down beside me while keeping a watchful eye on Choco.

Sigh.. Finally have pet cats! ; v ;
I joyfully played with Oreo and Choco.. petting, brushing, cuddling, tickling, waving toys and bells.. I was having so much fun, I didn't realize how quickly the day had passed. We enjoyed a nice afternoon nap together on my bed, basked in the warm summer sun gleaming through my window. I loved the comfy atmosphere..

As I woke up from my nap, night had already fallen upon me and my surroundings changed in the shadows. I could see the silhouette of Oreo resting by my side, but Choco was not in sight. I called out for him and a low growl answered back. It sounded like a large wild cat. I turned on my reading light and out walked a full-grown panther from under my desk.

Ok.. so Choco was a panther cub?!?!
I just sat there in shock, but it was Choco.. still gentle like a kitten as he nuzzled against my chin, but he looked much, much bigger than a regular-sized panther. He growled gently as he nudged again my thighs, so I got up and followed him out. His eyes glowed a cool icy blue.. light blue headlights you would see on car. Not long after that though crossed my mind, Choco gently nudged my hand to pet him.. I hugged his neck, kissed his forehead while petting his back and shoulders.

And here is where it went even weirder..
The cat transformed into a car! Not just any regular car.. but a sexy-ass car that I wished would have been kept, but it was only a concept design of the xj220 (image below)! I stood there, mouth agape.. utterly speechless.

Jaguar xj220 Concept design
I'm just there thinking, "What..the..fuck is going on?! Not to mention why do I get this car? I can't even drive!! LOL"
Everything blacked out afterwards. I opened my eyes again. It was quiet and I stood afloat, upright in darkness, surrounded by glowing screens. Each screen displayed fractures of my past dreams, except for one. It remained static. Curious, I floated down towards it and gently tapped the screen. A sudden grab pulled me into the screen. It sucked my arm into the static.. Terrified, I fought with all my strength.. but it was useless. My body was pulled through.

I woke up not too long afterwards. It felt like I was suffocating for the past minute..

No comments:

Post a Comment