Friday, June 25, 2010

Entertaining Lesson

"We are only human..."

I've heard this phrase a countless number of times, whether it was expressed as a reason, it does not justify anything. It's an excuse. Yes, we are human. We are allowed to make mistakes, but we have the responsibility as the advanced and intelligent species to learn from these mistakes. We have morals to distinguish what is right and wrong.

If a man decides to burglarize, rape or murder innocent people, can he be justified by saying, "I am only human"? What about a woman who throws away her dignity and morale to be a tool for sexual pleasure, can she be justified by, "I am only human"? No, it justifies nothing. Being 'human' does not give one the reason to exploit themselves against morals and laws. It is the same with those who are materialistic and shallow.



---
Last night my dream replayed many events that happened in my life, mainly the mistakes I've made. However, it replayed entertainingly with characters from recent Animes and Mangas that I've watched and read. It was quite interesting...

Tamaki Suou (Ouran Host Club) was lecturing me about my unlady-like behavior. Soul and Maka (Soul Eater) were fighting with Hikaru and Kaoru (OHC), they represented my morals. I don't remember much about my dream, but it was entertaining and knowledgeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment