Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shotgun Wedding

"Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby
so why don't you kill me"
~ Beck; Loser

It's clearly my fault being hooked to that song, hooked enough to have a really strange dream about it! But what can I say, my dreams are always crazy, haha! :D

So, what is it this time? Well like the title says "Shotgun Wedding" and it's relatively similar to just that. It starts off with numerous compiled insects from all over the world, all gathered underground Las Vegas to attend Mister and Miss Cockroach's wedding. I had no idea why I was kidnapped to be the priest at the marriage ceremony. You can clearly hear the tapping of thousands of creepy crawly legs in every direction. It was quite horrific...


I don't remember what happened clearly afterwards but all there is to know, it was chaotic. A large gaping hole dropped central Las Vegas into the earth and a black wave of insects flooded the city. I was carried along just like in the Studio Ghibli movie 'Cat Returns' style. Suddenly, dinosaur rockets fell from the sky and killed Mister and Miss Cockroach. I was then saved and carried away by a magic flying shotgun while more dino-rockets blasted insects sky high.

When I finally reached stable land, I saw QuiQui waiting for me in a green/purple cape. As I got off the gun, I tripped and accidentally fired the shotgun at QuiQui. It was funny what he said too.

QuiQui, extremely pissed off said, "Holy shit woman are you trying to kill me!? Good thing I'm just a hologram, dammit!"
My response, "Where's your real body?"
QuiQui: "Right here."

And then I woke up. I never found out where "here" was, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment