Friday, August 30, 2013

Break Ending Soon

It's been a splendid two-week rest from school. I have been quite busy from the company of my family.. having gone to several outings with relatives and grandparents. It was the most I've ever went out in the span of two weeks (seriously, do not want more). Although, one afternoon was spent giving my aunt and grandmother a manicure which dragged into the evening (due to long talk).

Another thing that's new during the break!
Finally got a Wii-Fit plus, wooooo! So, mostly been playing that and working up a sweat. Who knew hula hooping could be so tiring when trying to aim for high scores, haha!! I do recommend it to those who haven't gotten it (yet). It's fun and you learn quite a lot about hidden physical strengths and weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment