Friday, May 03, 2013

Dual of Bad Dreams..

It's been awhile since I've had bad dreams that wake me up and ruin my sleep. I prefer my adventurous vivid dreams that tire me instead of these..

My first dream consisted of those swarm of tiny flies you would see hovering in midair in wooded areas. I suppose it's a personal peeve of mine to breathe in said insects because that's exactly what happened. I breathed in the tiny flies. So, what happened after was that these tiny insects started eating my lung tissue from inside and grew larger and larger until I exploded. Not a happy ending. I jolted awake at the moment of explosion.. it was quite horrifying since I felt the suffocation process. After calming down and going back to sleep another bad dream brews...

The one after was just terrifying. I have slowly worked my way to get a little comfortable with spiders the size of an inch.. any bigger and I would usually freak out. I assume that most people with arachnophobia, having a tarantula crawl anywhere near you would probably run you up a tree.. or cause a shriek and faint. My bad dream emphasized on my fear of spiders. Personally, what is just as bad as being eaten by a giant spider, is certainly having a foot-long hairy tarantula crawl up your pants leg and you are unable to move or do anything about it. Woke up with goosebumps and in cold sweat...;;;

Just... ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment