Monday, December 10, 2012

Hamster Chaos

It's been a long time since I've jolted awake due to the sense of falling in my sleep. My heart was beating so hard and fast, it felt like it may pop out of my chest, haha! But anyway, the dream began relatively normal in the beginning as usual~

It was the weekend of the winter solstice and my sister came home with her two baby dwarf hamsters and boyfriend. We were preparing for an early Christmas Eve dinner with a wide variety of pastas; all messy and saucy foods for some reason, haha! As we stretched into the later evening, things began to get weirder.. friends I've made over the net appeared and joined the feast! The interior of my home warped, like magic, and transformed into a larger space.


Not too long after, a food fight began. Paper plates of spaghetti and fettuccine flew and pied oblivious faces. The beige walls spotted and dripped with sauce, cheese, and pasta.. it was a huge mess. Amongst the chaos, my sister's hamsters somehow escaped from their cage and got their paws on some food. As they ate, they grew into human-sized hamsters! The house transformed further into a giant hamster cage with a highway of tube roads. The usual result of running and hiding from two gigantic but cute rodents, lol!

I can hardly remember what happened next but I was suddenly falling and I jolted awake. [end]

No comments:

Post a Comment