Monday, November 05, 2012

Headache

Awful dreams make awful mornings.. ugh;;; I had another one of my random shorts and this one was not pleasant at all!! It's already pretty bad when you have a random dream which the end result is tiring.. what makes it worse is to wake up with a throbbing headache. ; n ;

The dream was extremely vivid and quite graphic too, so I'm excluding major detailed descriptions this time around.. haha;;

It started like this...


The house was silent.. eerie creaks and squeaks were heard from the wind. I was home alone standing in a dark spacious room holding a newborn baby boy. He didn't cry.. he was completely silent. His eyes simply stared.. wide open, just gazing at me while I held him. The suspense in his gaze felt like he could sprout teeth and eat me at any second.

I paced around the room, unsure what to do.. the baby must be hungry.. I thought to myself without noticing a figure had suddenly appeared behind me. Startled, I almost dropped him. It was a wet nurse.. a grotesque monster of a wet nurse walked out of the shadow. I completely froze in shock.. She growled at me heavily before slowly making her way into the kitchen while I cautiously followed.

Next thing I know, she was milking her breasts into two huge jugs.. disturbingly, what came out wasn't "milk".. but green mash potatoes?

-At this point, my headache has begun and I wanted to wake up..-

I found myself feeding the baby the monster's milk.. and within 15 minutes, the newborn baby fully grew into a young man. I just stood there, dumb-struck with a blank expression that translates to "what the fuck just happened!?!?!"

And I finally woke up with a major headache..

No comments:

Post a Comment