Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Underwater World

How interesting would life be if we could live underwater world?

Supernatural magic is a wondrous element, and so are the creative visions we have in our dreams.. It's been quite awhile since I had one of my ridiculous, yet adventurous ones so I hope you enjoy!

A weak light flickered overhead as I silently drifted down into an abysmal darkness. Unworldly creatures gracefully floated towards my sudden presence. Ah, how marvelous and romantic, fireflies of the sea softly glowing by my side. They kindly guided me to safety, an abandoned civilization that once stood above the seabed? I ventured around the city and sought a familiar structure in the distance.. it resembled the cathedral I drew a few years back. I gently bounded towards this architectural wonder.. to my discovery, the walls were made of ink! Stable yet fluidly swaying side to side as if cradled gently by the currents.


The glowing creatures swiftly moved me through the liquid  fortress, illuminating the low hung buttresses and passageways. I took my time and enjoyed the interior, even though the structure looked as if it could collapse at any moment. What can you expect, the walls were made of ink! I've never been so tempted to stick my finger into a wall.. so I did. I hesitantly poked into an ink column and it morphed into a monstrous door. It was the gates of hell, not that I've seen it before, but the door itself was horrific.. It was just covered with eyes. Blood-red eyes.. Under their piercing stare, I could feel my insides painfully churn as if a hand was playing with the organs. I felt sick but I couldn't move. The walls around me had disappeared in a wash of black, leaving only the door to my impending doom. The time I spent staring at the grusome gateway seemed like forever. The looming fear in the atmosphere and the towering wall of eyes intimidated me. The door expanded slowly the longer I stayed hesitant, so  I summoned all my courage and opened the door.

An explosive force knocked me off my feet and a whirlwind of color bombarded my vision. I was stunned for a moment but slowly regained my sight. It was a flood of colored shadows in the shape of hands. They were outstreatched towards me, clawing to reach my feet. I wanted to run. The instant I turned towards the black, a hand managed to grab hold and forcefully tugged me through. I struggled and clawed whatever I could have a grip on, but it was futile. Blinded by the vibrance, I shielded my eyes.. All I heard was the echo of the gates slammed shut. -BAM-

Was I saved from the darkness? Had I entered a blissful world of color? I don't remember.. the memory is a blur. Maybe it will come back to me later~

That's all for now, thanks for reading~!!! C:
Now back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment