Sunday, February 05, 2012

Old Work

My old drawings from Sheridan Tech College..~ Stuff that I've wanted to post for quite some time now but didn't get around to it. This will be a pretty long post, and hopefully the photos are not too bad! ><;;

Gestures~ (old stuff..)


 Full-Page Compositions - Black/White & Color
Black and white pencil crayon on gray construction paper.
Face details..
I wasn't too happy with this particular drawing because of the skeleton.
This piece was pretty difficult since it was done in full color with limited colored pencils!
Not to mention, only given 6hrs (?); which is like 3 in-class time.
The rendered details~!!!!


My favorite drawing, yet most meticulous perspective drawing I've ever done was my room drawing for Drawing Systems at Sheridan College. You had a rough linear drawing, then a inked and colored render, all drawn freehand!!! I remember staying up the entire night finishing it because my shelf was amazingly full of stuff.. so yeah..;;; In the end, it turned out amazing and I'm very proud of it. C:

The rough two-point perspective room drawing.
Drawn with blue pencil and traced over with 2H pencil
Final render ; inked and colored in Prismacolor and TOMBOW markers.
That's all I'm posting for now, ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment