Thursday, December 02, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

After a long week's rest and healing my muscle injuries, I returned to school today!! There are quite a few new school mates as well as the older ones I'm familiar with. At school today, I practiced painting French tip on my on own nails, as well as on two models that allowed me to practice the manicure treatment.

During lunch break, I was bored and ended up playing with my friend's toenails. I was randomly painting floral designs on her toes.. which I semi-regret because our mani/pedi teacher saw the design and really liked them. So, in the end she requested me to paint the designs on her toes as well. I was nervous, and I do mean nervous!! So many eyes watching your every stroke! ><;;

I pulled through quite well; wish I took a photo though!! Oh well.. When I finished I was already late because I was in a hurry to head home and my ride home was waiting outside for me. Sorry mom, I love you!

Lets see if I can catch a snapshot tomorrow! C: Teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment