Monday, October 04, 2010

Nails Part II

My last week of school has ended and funny thing, I have not received my uniform yet. Even if I get my school uniform, I wouldn't want to wear it because the color looks like a surgeon's.. and the material is cheap and scratchy.

Well, I've learned the theories behind the treatment of the hands, feet, and nails. In other words, manicure and pedicure. It was a lot easier than learning the acrylic overlay techniques, and also more fun! I mainly need to complete my practical hours, but being short of models makes the process longer.

It's free service as a model. I wonder why anyone would refuse? It's FREE!! Or perhaps one would doubt the quality of the service because it's given from esthetic students? Well, it's a fair price for free service and pay for professional service.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment