Sunday, June 02, 2013

A New Start

It's JUNE~!!!!!!! Already! Time is going by so fast, it's quite surprising. I haven't been blogging too much as I've been busy with school work, but I do post quite a few things via Twitter as you can probably see~ haha!

Anyway, while listening to the radio, I heard this song and really wanted to share. It's a beautiful and touching song by Hiromi - I Need You/Aisaretai. Enjoy!

-----
Other news, the weather lately has been SO humid! The days are either very bright and sunny or murky cloudy and wanting-to-rain-but-doesn't.. The past few forecasts predicted thundershowers or a severe thunderstorm warning, but guess what? It didn't happen. Rain please, I need it! We all need it to cool down! C:

Currently listening to: 2 of Us - Yuya Matsushita

No comments:

Post a Comment