Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Hello 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I hope everyone had an enjoyable fun day celebrating and counting down to the new year! I had a pretty good hot pot dinner at my relative's home. I didn't do much celebrating this year.. well I don't really celebrate the new year, haha! It's the Lunar New Year that counts for me.

My neighbor celebrated with fireworks in their backyard and my parents watched the HK countdown to the 2013. xD

But anyway.. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday! And here's to top it off... a movie link to a recently watched movie during the Christmas week! Enjoy~ The Possession

~ Personal side-notes and spoilers.. ~
  • The movie wasn't as scary as I anticipated when I first watched the trailers.. however, there's also the probability that my expectation of it was too high, so overall, the movie disappointed me. 
  • On the other hand, it was interesting that it incorporates a different religious exorcism than the typical Christian exorcism ritual.. although, the swaying back and forth made it look somewhat silly.. so it killed the suspense in my part.
  • Another note, the bugs (LOTS OF MOTHS OMG) were the main things that made my skin crawl.. as well as the MRI scan (I think it was the MRI..) and seeing the demon's face INSIDE Emily's body..
  • Nearing the end when the demon leaves Emily's body and was inside the father.. and its hand grabbing  his face was creepy..
That's all for now~!! C: 

No comments:

Post a Comment