Friday, July 20, 2012

Run, Run, and more Running!

It's been awhile since I had a memorable dream that was long enough to write down. I had this dream two days ago, although this dream wasn't quite long either, it just felt endless.. I welcome you inside my dreams.. please join me, seriously.

It started out very dark with a flickering light above where I stood. At first thought, I hoped it won't be a nightmare.. In the shadowed darkness, I could hear a low echoing grumble with each breath; the sound of a beast. The foot steps were heavy and powerful.. mixed with the dragging jingle of chains. Terrified and trembling, I fell back. By doing so, I hit a switch and the lights turned on. What stood before me was a dragon. Its jaws closed was as big as me! I held my breath in fear and staggered to the floor. Its breath fogged the thin pane of glass which separated me.. I held my voice as I quietly stood up, cold shivers rippling down my body.. this was just the beginning.


A sudden loud screech broke the silence and so, followed my voice.. The beast heard. OH..SHIT..!!! The words hammered in my head. I frantically looked around, my eyes scanning the room for an exit.. And found it! But, it was on the other side of the room... under its tail. I can do this.. I can do this!!! Sprint of faith. I dashed out from behind the glass and weaved my way through giant crates as quietly as possible. It was like a game of stealth, agility, and survival!! I slowly made my way to the exit.. breathing heavily but keeping quiet. The dragging chains echoed, clattering about as the beast searched for me.. it was the start of just constantly running for my life..;;;

It caught sight of me as I sprinted at top speed in the open, jumping over hurdles of boxes. Almost there! Run, run, run!!! Slide.... AND SAFE! Like a base-slide to home plate! I slid into a tunnel too small for the dragon. It roared, jaws snapping at the opening.. phew, that was a close call.. I crawled in deeper to catch my breath before making my way to escape this place. The snarling echo of the beast followed as I moved my way down the dimly lit pathway. The walls were cold like stone with slits of lighting from windows. I made my way to the light and instant dread fell on my shoulders. I was trapped high up in the sky.. in a maze of a building.. running from a dragon!?!?!?!

Oh, fuck you dream..


I continued following the endless dim-lit walls until I stopped at a split pathway. But something wasn't right.. I felt a tremor. The roaring behind me sounded louder.. no, closer! The dragon was squeezing through the walls, making its' way to eat me and FAST!! Rocks crumbled down, I tripped and stumbled leftward. Angry with hunger and discomfort, it bellowed, snapping at my foot.
OH.. MY.. GAWD...
I got up and just ran for it. It felt like I was doing the Trap Tower exam from Hunter x Hunter.. except it's not a majority-choosing pathway, no time limit, and I was alone. After traveling down a number of floors, I ran into head-on situations with more dragons in a number of various sizes. And the chase just continues on.. more running.. scaling up walls.. swinging across a pit of gaping mouths. |||orz.... let this end already!! 
I'm not too sure how it ended, but one thing for sure is that I woke up feeling incredibly tired.. especially my arms and legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment