Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stuck In A Game!!

A few nights back I've had a crazy dream involving my sister. In a way, it was rather frightening because of it might happen if it really happened, lol.

It began back to when my sister told me about how she found a bald spot on her head, (this also happened in reality) and she was a little nervous about it. Of course things that usually happen in dreams are reflections of your day and make them into fiction and fantasy. So, what happened was, my sister's bald spot just kept on growing. It started to spread all over her head and she was losing patches of her hair.


My parents took her to the doctor and found out the birth mark on her head was actually a cancerous parasite! The doctors claimed she must have her head shaved in order to starve the parasite. The reason was because the parasite will continue to grow from eating hair. The only option was for my sister to be permanently bald in order for her to survive.

She was forced through a chemical treatment to permanently remove her hair. Knowing how my sister really is about her hair, in my dream she totally became mentally unstable. She would attack any person, rip off patches of their hair and try to stick it onto her bare scalp. In the end she was put into a mental institute.

As to pay for the fees it suddenly changed into one of those crazy Japanese game shows. For some reason, I was forced into playing the game in order to win money to pay for my sister's fees as well as my win money for my school loans...

This is the game show that appeared in my dreams: Japanese Game Show - Human Tetris. But instead of pool water, there's like hungry fish ready to eat you if you fall into it!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment